March for Life | Tues. Jan. 21, 2020
Please note, the bus is paid for by the fundraising efforts of our Respect Life Groups. Please be prepared to offer a charitable good-will offering to help defray the cost of the bus. Both parish offices will be closed for the day so that the staff can accompany us to Olympia.
Please arrive a little early – the bus will leave on time!
- 6:00 am Bus leaves Queen of Angels parking lot
- 6:30 am Bus leaves St. Joseph parking lot
- 10:00 am Mass at St. Michael Parish in Olympia
- 12:00 pm March & Rally at the Capitol
- 1:45 pm (approx.) Lunch at Sacred Heart Parish in Lacey (please provide a good-will offering)
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm (approx.) Arrival back in Sequim & Port Angeles
What to bring
- Warm clothing (it can get quite chily standing outside at the capitol)
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Rain gear/umbrella
- Water bottle
- Rosary (we’ll pray on the bus)
- Any other “day-trip” items you may need.
Reserve your spot on the bus by filling out the form below.